Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

On the evening of the 23rd we had the annual Benson Gingerbread House Decorating Night. Since my family was in town, the Benson's were sweet enough to invite them to come along.
Here I am working on my masterpiece and Nick helping Makenzie with hers:

The soon to be couple ended up making a Trojan Horse. That's right, a Trojan Horse. It was awesome!

John and Jess made a flying saucer, which ended up involving huge gobs of frosting.


This is Lindsey and Makenzie's house. Lindsey made a team of reindeer with a cute but slightly terrifying Santa at the reins.
I made a Nativity Scene that included what looked like the product of a dog and sheep mating.
Halston's creation:
Mom made a cute tree house:
We had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. My Santa was awesome!!
    But I admit, your nativity was better than my Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy....what about my treehouse??? You guys are just jealous cuz mine was so much higher than yours.

    ReplyDelete