Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Night (Sort Of) Away

One of my best friend's dad recently bought a condo on the beach. One day while I was at work, he called me up and asked if Josh and I would like to use it one night. Yes, please!

The condo was literally 5 minutes from our house, but somehow it still felt like a short getaway! The condo was beautiful, and had an amazing view! They even made those fancy swan towels.

Since this wasn't exactly a vacation, poor Josh still had to do some studying. While he was doing that, I went out and sat on the balcony over looking the ocean and read (incredibly relaxing). Then Josh took a break and we both went down and swam in the hotel's pool and lazy river. While we were in the hot tub, the pier that was about a quarter mile away did an amazing fireworks show!

I wish we could take mini vacations more often.

1 comment:

  1. Was that the Liljenquist's new condo? I'm jealous! I want to stay there...

    ReplyDelete