Saturday, October 1, 2011

Two Great Years

On July 25, 2011 Josh and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! In some ways it seems like it has flown by, and in other ways it seems like it has been much longer. I do have to say, I made the right choice in marrying Josh. He's the sweetest, most patient, handsome, hard-working, amazing, smart, integritous (made that word up) person. I definitely married up.

Anyway, bills being what they are and life being what it is, we didn't go crazy. We decided to forego gifts. But we did have a wonderful date night. First, we went out to eat at an amazing oceanfront restaurant called Damons.


When we were done, we took a walk on the beach and then down Springmaid Pier.

We finished the night off going to a Pirate themed mini-golf.
And I actually beat Josh. By one stroke. I rarely win at anything. Happy anniversary to me.

I can't wait for many more years of marriage to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog. So cute. :) Congrats on being married 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy that it has been two years! And it is still so weird to me that you live in Myrtle Beach...

    ReplyDelete