Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Beach Day and Jell-O

Poor Josh has been so busy this summer that he hasn't been able to swim in the ocean at at all! So a couple Saturdays ago we went and spent an afternoon at the beach with my parents.


The weather was perfect and Chandler loved the ocean! (Please ignore my bald patches. Apparently, all your hair starts falling out after you have a baby. Which is super unfortunate when you didn't have a whole lot of hair to start with...)






We saw someone catch a shark which was enough to keep me from going further than about knee deep, but Josh and Dad were brave enough to boogie board.


We finished off the day by hanging out in the pool with Dad. It was a great Saturday!

And, on a side note, Halston had her birthday on the 29th and requested that I make her some stained glass Jell-O like I made on the 4th but in different colors. So here it is in pink and purple!



No comments:

Post a Comment