Sunday, March 20, 2011

JoEllen's Wedding

On January 8th, we got up and went to the Salt Lake Temple for JoEllen and Tanner's wedding! They had a beautiful sealing ceremony, and then we headed outside in the freezing cold to greet the newlyweds.

JoEllen's dress was gorgeous. I LOVE lace.

All the Benson siblings, minus Jocelyn (or "the luvs", as Josh calls her).

JoEllen and Tanner with Fred and Janeice.

Josh and me in front of the Temple. SO COLD.

Me, Stephanie, and Jenessa (who is pregnant now! Yay!)

The incredible cake. Have I mentioned I love lace? And on a cake?! I've learned to do a ton with weddings in the last two years, but I have never learned how to make wedding cakes, and I really, really want to.

The incredible centerpieces. On gorgeous pin tuck toppers.

The reception was at Sundance. Here is a view of the whole room:

The entire Benson family except for Suymey and her kids. Suymey had just had cute baby Rhyslan a few weeks before, so only James able to make the trip out from Texas.

The father/daughter dance:

I think this picture of the first dance is SO cute:


Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Runia!

1 comment:

  1. They are such a cute couple! I bet sundance was amazing! I love their colors...

    ReplyDelete