Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pre-Christmas Festivities

We loved sharing all of the traditional Christmas experiences with our little Chandler for the first time!

Decorating the tree with him was so much fun. He loved looking at the lights, but was surprising good about not ripping ornaments off the tree. He only really did once or twice. I tried soaking up the awesomeness of that this year because I know next year he'll be grabbing them all off and throwing them across town.




Here he is with his baby's first Christmas ornament that Laurann made him:



I also made him a hand-print Santa ornament to commemorate how big he was on his first Christmas:



We always end by having Josh put the star on top:


The final product:


Chandler also had his very first Santa visit at our ward Christmas party!




Chandler is a very social and friendly baby and has never really had a problem going to new people, so he loved Santa! Especially when Santa pulled out a bag of goodies for him to play with.

I have always loved Christmas and all holiday and traditions; it has been a huge part of my life and my family. Being able to share these special events and experiences with my own little family has brought me indescribable joy. I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment