Sunday, July 28, 2013

Our 4th Anniversary

We've been married for 4 years! It's been the best 4 years of my life. I'm so blessed to have found this incredible man who is so patient and loving. I'm so grateful to him for working so hard so that I can stay home with Chandler. This guy works 40 hours a week at the resort and doing an internship at a CPA firm, is in school getting his master's degree, is the ward mission leader (which is a busy calling in South Carolina), and helps me manage the park. Even with all of this on his plate, he is unfailingly optimistic, attentive, and plain incredible. Seeing him as such a great dad has only made me love him more!

On the day of our actual anniversary Josh had class until late. So I surprised him with a steak dinner (his favorite!) when he got home. 


Our sweet little third-wheel joined us.


The next night, Mom and Dad were kind enough to watch Chandler so we could go out on a date with just the two of us. It's always hard leaving my boy behind...




We ended up at Carabbas, like we do for most special occasions. We love that place! And....I forgot to get a picture there. But we snapped a few before dinner!



Happy Anniversary, Josh! I love you more than life itself!

1 comment: