Monday, November 19, 2012

Our Third Anniversary

Three years of being married to Josh has been wonderful! Through all of our difficult times, he is always a rock for me. I've never met someone so patient and understanding and am so grateful that we found each other.


With expenses being a little tight, we kept our anniversary very low key.  We went and ate at one of our favorite restaurants, Carrabbas, and then spent some time walking around the Market Common. The rest of our evening consisted of watching the new Sherlock Holmes on Redbox and me throwing up everything I ate at Carrabbas because of my morning sickness (but I have to say, it was worth it).

On our next anniversary, we'll be a family of three!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You're a year ahead of us! This Friday is our 2nd anniversary! Maybe that means we'll be pregnant next year. :)

    ReplyDelete