Saturday, December 4, 2010

October

October was the busiest month for weddings at work this year, but we managed to fit in a little bit of fun, too. For one thing, I got to go down to Provo to visit all my best college girlfriends! It was the first time we had all been together since before Jules' and Sarah's missions...but sadly, it wasn't technically all of us since Allison is still gone...but she'll be back in about two weeks! I can't wait!

This year, we were incredibly lame for Halloween. We didn't dress up or go to any parties (unless you count the Trunk or Treat at church). And having no kids means having no excuse to go Trick or Treating. So, in order to do at least something festive, we walked around at Gardner Village to see the witch displays they put up around Halloween. When I saw the display of the witch on the bike, I was so excited! I am a HUGE Wizard of Oz fan...when I was little, I wanted the ruby slippers so bad I could hardly stand it. My dream is to one day make my entire family dress up in Wizard of Oz themed costumes.

It wasn't much, but I always have a good time with Josh!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. We definitely need a girl-time redo since Allison is coming home TODAY. Oh my gosh so crazy. If she's going to be in Utah... I say January 2011.

    ReplyDelete