Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chandler's 2nd Birthday!

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 2!



We kept his birthday pretty simple. We went over to my Mom and Dad's. Jordan, Kaitlyn, and Maylee were kind enough to drive from Charleston for the event!

Chandler is very picky with food lately, so we treated him to one of the only foods he really likes...pizza! He was very excited about it. And then we played a few games, including one my mom got where we hide Mickey Mouse ears and have to find them. We also played musical chairs, which he had a great time with. I love the pure joy kids find in the simplest things!




We then spoiled him rotten with some fun presents that he was super excited about opening.



Since the ABC's were still at the top of the list of things that he loved, I made him and alphabet cake. He LOVED it, was SO excited about it. After he blew out the candles, we cut the cake and served it with ice cream and he was so thrilled that he got to "eat the B!" He talked about it for days (or weeks really...) afterwards. "Mama, I eat the B!"






We then enjoyed the rest of the evening by playing with his new gifts:



And Isabelle just hung out...



This boy is definitely worth celebrating. Love him and Isabelle more than life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment