Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Giving Thanks 2011

This year was the first Thanksgiving I had back at home in I can't remember how many years! It was very exciting. We had it over at my parents with my Dad, Mom, Hunter, Halston, and Bishop and Sister Davis.

Here's the beautiful spread that took days of planning and coordinating (or 10 minutes of me and Mom running around the house seeing what we might be able to throw on there and have it look good...you decide).


And here are the boys..."watching" football...

The buffet line! It was all SO good. I was in charge of the green bean casserole, corn, strawberry pretzel salad, and no-bake cookies. There was also turkey, squash casserole, pistachio salad, three types of stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato casserole, rolls, cranberry sauce, red hot jello, scalloped potatoes, and pineapple casserole.









We couldn't even fit all of our food on one plate...



After dinner, we played Wii Pictionary. Then we ate dessert (pumpkin pie, banana pudding, no-bake cookies, and strawberry pretzel salad) while watching some Brian Regan.


It was a fabulous Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that all looked sooo good. But, who does that woman in the yellow apron think she is exactly?? I like the picture of the boys watching football

    ReplyDelete