Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday!

I am officially 23! It seems hard to believe. This past year has been a big year for, me though, since I graduated from BYU, got married, and got my first real job!

Josh definitely gave me a fabulous birthday. I got to sleep in that morning, and then he took me to a surprise location: the Hogle Zoo! I was really excited because I've been wanting to go there for a long time...I've lived in Utah for about 4 1/2 years and never been!



After the zoo, Josh took me to eat at Bomday House, which is one of my favorite restaurants! It has fabulous Indian Food. Then, we went to the Gateway in Salt Lake for a while. When we got back, a bunch of my and Josh's family was here and surprised me! We all had cake and ice cream and had a great time.
So, all in all, it was an amazing birthday! Josh is pretty much the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment